Friday, March 21, 2014

Viva la Verve March Week 2

Time again for Viva la Verve March sketches! Anyone else think this month is flying by? Great weather in Virginia for the weekend, low 70's. Back to 40's Monday though. Here's the sketch for Viva la Verve March Week 2:



How fun is that! So many possibilities. Once I see a new sketch, I usually start thinking about what I have on hand to compliment the sketch even before I go to my craft den. For this one I remembered some bright, happy ribbon I found recently at my local Michael's. The ribbon is from Recollections and has four patterns, which totally remind me of young school days. I used one of the ribbons twice to coordinate with the sketch. All of the paper used is also from Recollections. I used the Happy Graduation stamp from Verve Dare To Be You, cut out the leaf and circles with Spellbinders dies. The apple is from a free coloring page website and is colored with Copics. Now I need to find a little prince or princess graduating from Kindergarten or Elementary School:


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment