Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Card Concept #5

Hello, and happy almost Spring! Our temps in Virginia fluctuated this week between 35 and 72 degrees. That's quite a span, and of course everyone is getting sick. I'm playing again with Lesley and the gals at The Card Concept with this beautiful, yummy color inspiration:


















Lovely and oh, so appealing! I think this goes under the heading Clean & Layered. For my card I started with a Neenah solar white card base, then a layer of brown Recollections for the mat. I embossed the next layer with a Darice honeycomb folder. The flourish is Die-Namics, the "flowers" are cut with two sizes of Fiscar punches and the flower is a Recollections punch. I added a little sequin bling to top it off. The stamp is Just Rite, stamped with Memento and I double stamped and popped up the sentiment.

     
 
 
Well, these photos are just awful! Hope you see beyond my bad photography skills, ha ha!

 





2 comments:

  1. Lovely die cut flower arrangement. Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of dies and punches, Charleen! I still struggle with photographing cards; I am not sure I will ever get it"right"! So no worries on pic quality- I can see your pretty card just fine! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept this week! Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete