Sunday, March 2, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #125

Everybody's getting fresh over at Freshly Made Sketches for Week #125! Just gazillions of possibilities for this clean sketch:



I was thinking of a family member going through some things when I made this Spring-y and I hope inspirational card. Light and bright is what I had in mind:


 

The paper is from Jillibean Soup, matted on Recollections cardstock. The stamp is from My Favorite Things. I paper pieced the umbrella and colored the little darling with Copics.

Enjoy your crafty day!

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the paper piecing, and the sentiment, image, and dsp all work together beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Such a cute little image a great coloring. :-)

    ReplyDelete