Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch #144

Jen over at The Deconstructed Sketch has this awesome sketch this week:

Deconstructed Sketch 144

I love square cards! I find them easier to design for some reason. Here's my card:




I used my new Spring & Summer stack from Die Cut With a View for all the patterned paper. The white paper is Neenah solar white and the colored paper is Recollections. The bird/flower stamp is Hampton Arts and the Hello stamp is Stampendous. I cut and popped up the largest circle flower, which were colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The cut out "flowers" were cut with Spellbinders dies (my first set ever purchased actually) which I have had around for quite some time! I added a bit of embellies to the flowers.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment