Saturday, March 29, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #129

Here's a look at this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:



I toned it down and used all solid colors, which is VERY rare for me. I love very bright, patterned paper. The white paper is Neenah solar white and the colored paper is Recollections. To make a pattern on this card, I cut out different colors with Spellbinders Fancy Lattice die. Man, don't those little inserts pop out when you use this die? They go everywhere! I placed the colors back into the lattice in sections to make a pattern of flowers. The large flower was cut using a Spellbinders Poseabilities die, which was my first set ever purchased. Since I had it out, I used it for a few cards this week. The leafy border is also SB. The Wish stamp is from Just Rite. Here's my card. I took the picture outside in between the rain showers, so that's the spots you see (or hopefully don't see!).




Thank you Fresh Girls for all that you do to make this fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your die cuts! The lattice with pops of color is terrific! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Charleen! I love those diecuts! Such a pretty effect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete