Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #208

Happy day everyone! What a great challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! I feel Spring coming on just looking at the lovely cards posted this week. I had a pack of polka dot and gingham paper I thought captured this theme perfectly! It's actually quite nice and sunny today so I got a decent photo for a change. Here's the inspiration photo, with the challenge to use polka dots:




And here's my card:

 

The patterned paper is from Recollections which I bought at my local Michael's craft store. The base is Neenah solar white. The stamps are also from Michael's, brand name Craft Smart which I found in the dollar bin, haha! The rose eye candy is Martha Stewart. Please ignore the smudge on the ribbon...I didn't see it until I posted the picture. Darn.

Here are a few more photos. Enjoy your sunny day and thanks for looking!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment