Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Week #211

It's "Bits and Bobbles" for inspiration at The Shabby Tea Room this week. Here's the inspiration photo:

     

Some of the designer inspiration reminded me that my Mother-In-Law had given me a package of 6 plain, white gift bags awhile ago, something I had never worked with before. So I gave it a whirl!  I love all things burlap, twine and Kraft and used a lot of these on my bag. Here's my bag:




Items used are Prima paper, with the print , family ticket and Cherish label being cut from one of the pages. Also used Recollections Kraft and Aqua paper. I hand cut the tag and used Spellbinders for the decorative matting. The cute little bird and branch are Marianne Designs and the flower is also SB. The hearts and resin were loose in my stash. I'll put some bobbles or chocolates in the bag and gift it back to my Mother-In-Law.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment