Sunday, March 23, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #128

Here's the sketch for Freshly Made Sketches this week:


Very sweet! Here's my card:



All of the paper is from Recollections, which I purchase at my local Michael's store. Not sure if you can tell, but the light paper is pearlized. I love that paper! The stamp is Hampton Arts which I stamped with Staz On on the pearl paper and then pink. I cut and paper pieced some of the letters. The balloon is punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

Toodles and thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet and "happy" I love it!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card - great use of the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card using gorgeous colors! Love that banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete