Friday, February 28, 2014

Viva la Verve Feb Week 3

Happy Friday! I happen to be off work today and am trying to get a jump on posting my cards for the week. My husband was at a conference in Connecticut this week so I didn't feel as rushed as usual to get my crafting on! He returned last night and we got up early and went to the commissary case lot sale. What fun that was! Had to come home and make room for all the bargains.

OK, back to crafting. I am not very good at taking pictures. Everyone else's look so good and clean with white backgrounds and such. Right now I can only get good pics outside. It was windy today and I had the darndest time! But here we go. These are the inspirational photos for Week 3 at Viva la Verve Feb:

  

The colors just scream SEXY MAMA! I don't have very many Verve stamps, but I'm hoping that will soon change! I didn't know what I was missing. I used Kaisercraft and Authentique papers on this card with Verve shoe and purse stamp set (don't know the name--the cover is missing!). Some Spellbinders dies, Memento ink and Copics and here's the finished product:

 


So, there you have it. Express yourselves ladies!


 

1 comment: