Sunday, February 9, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #122

Hello! I haven't played with my friends over at Freshly Made Sketches #122 in a while. Since I'm new to this blogging stuff I thought I'd get in as much practice as I can. For this card I started with Neenah as the base, then a layer of Recollections for the aqua layer. The DP is from DCWV, All About Girls which has been around for a while. I am starting to dig down in my stash because it seems all of my cards were along the same theme lately. The tree is a Memory Box die which I love. The stamps are Recollections for the banner and Hero Arts for the sentiment. Thanks for looking!



Here's a close up of the pearl flourish and the plum button with twine.


And, here's a close up of the Memory Box tree die.

 
 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment