Friday, February 28, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #207

Washi Tape you say? Well, I had to run out and purchase some because I have never used it and had none on hand. Wishy Washi is the inspiration for The Shabby Tea Room this week with this inspiration photo:



In my search for inspiration I found this lonely little house in the clearance section ( $.79) and grabbed it for future use:

 
 
Then, the first tape I found was from DCWV Vintage Collector. It was two rolls of tape which I snatched up quick. There was also a coordinating paper stack and some die cut hearts. I grabbed everything! I took it all home and let it settle in my brain for a bit and then I thought the tape would make excellent trim on the little house. So I started measuring and cutting the paper and threw everything together and came up with this altered house that I think I will gift to my grandbaby Cynsere for a trinket box:

 
 

There is a mixture of embellies from Maya Road (bird cage), Momenta (metal), Little Yellow Bycycle (burlap) and mulberry roses. 



I hope this post is OK. I'm having trouble sizing my pictures. Thanks for looking and happy crafting girls!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment