Sunday, February 23, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch # 139

Hello All! I just found the amazing Jen and her fun weekly sketch challenge - The Deconstructed Sketch. Jen has some wonderful sketches that I will probably go into her archives and play with later! Here is this week's sketch:



We had a gender reveal party (never heard of that before now) for my niece this weekend so I made a card in pink and blue. In all the hoopla I forgot to give it to her! Duh. The patterned paper is from Teresa Collins. The base and mat paper is Recollections. The stamps are a set from Recollections. Here are my photos:



 
 

I added some lace and a doily and there it is! The little doohickey under the lace is from a Spellbinders die. Here's a peek at the inside with teeny little feet:



Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charleen, This is sooo gorgeous! Awesome baby card! love that elephant :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete