Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #205

Hello Blog Friends! I'm submitting this card for The Shabby Tea Room # 205 Sketch This! Yes, underneath all the flowers and foliage is the actual sketch, really. I had some fun with different flower and leaf dies on this one. I used a Just Rite stamp for the larger colored flowers, cut them out and layered kind of like 3D. I also used Memory Box Lorelai Leaf die, Memory Box Fancy Blossoms and Die-Namics Royal Rolled Rose. Added to it are a variety of mulberry flowers and some pearls. The paper underneath it all is My Mind's Eye, In Bloom. The sentiment stamp with the roses is a digi called Faith Block from Bugagoo Stamps. I slipped in a wooden frame and bitty bird cage from KaiserCraft. Happy crafting and thanks for looking!




 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely! I love I love the beautiful sentiment and flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete