Friday, February 28, 2014

The Card Concept #4

Greetings crafty friends! The Card Concept is really jumpin! I love playing over there and sampling different card styles. This week I tried Shabby Chic. I don't really have a specific style--I'll try anything! Here is the inspiration for a floral theme:



Checking out everyone's cards made me realize I need more flower stamps! So...I went on an online shopping spree and am awaiting (not patiently) my goodies. Meantime, here's the card I made for this challenge:


The gorgeous paper is from My Mind's Eye. I inadvertently hid most of the papers, but it really is lovely. The sentiment stamp is from Just Rite and the flowers are from I Brake for Stamps. I used a distressing tool on the edges and have just about worn my tool out. I have looked several times in my local craft stores and have not found a new one. Can you sharpen those things???

Here are a few other views of my card:



I also used a Memory Box leaf flourish die, an EK Success butterfly and some seam binding.

So, anywhoo...thanks for checking out my little corner of the world, and happy crafting folks!


1 comment:

  1. There are so many amazing little details to your card. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete