Saturday, July 12, 2014

TSTR #226 and MOJO #353

Hello,

I'm combining two challenges for this one because my time was very short this week! Sadly I didn't even get to post one card last week - but the good news is my hubby returned from being out of the country for a few months. So, YEAH! I'm playing with The Shabby Tea Room "Polka Dot Love" - use polka dots and flowers and also with this week's sketch at Mojo Monday. Here is the sketch and inspiration photo:

          

I used my Preppy Princess stack from Die Cut with a View for the patterned paper and Neenah for the card base and the image. The image and sentiment are "Tutu Sweet" set from Penny Black. The pierced oval and square are from My Favorite Things, the banner is Spellbinders, the leaf punch is Martha Stewart and the butterfly is EK Success. Here she is in all her "tutu" sweetness:



Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable and so many pretty details...love it!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Polka Dot Love" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete