Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Card Concept #14

Hello! Today I'm posting for The Card Concept challenge using this eye-popping inspiration photo. These colors are so awesome together. Here's their photo:



I pulled out some patterned paper from S.E.I. called Black Orchid that has similar colors to the photo. I went with a "clean and layered" style, making panels from teal and letting the red peek through from the mat beneath it. Then I cut the patterned paper in one piece to get the flower centered and then in threes. I admit I had to use my calculator for this! I cut a piece of red patterned paper from the pad with Lil Inker Designs stitched flower and the TCW "Hello" die in black (3 times) layered it and swabbed on some Glossy Accents to get the shine like the paper. Here's how it came out:


 
 
Thanks for visiting and blog on!
 



3 comments:

  1. Love your card Charleen, its gorgeous. I LOL at the fact that you had to use your calculator..I do this regularly when card making. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the glossy black and your flowers are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete