Tuesday, July 15, 2014

AHSC #64

Greetings! Here is a quick one I'm posting for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, which is a lovely blog I just found a few days ago. I really like the idea of seeing the sketch prior to the DT posting their creations, 'cause I'll be honest and say that I can be influenced sometimes when I scroll through and something accidentally sticks in my mind! hahahaha Here is this week's sketch:


I used Kaisercraft lace and polka dot paper along with Neenah white and Recollections teal. I cut out two Spellbinders labels and tied it together with a Memory Box buckle. Added a few metals from my local craft store and - done! Does it count if there is no stamping? How lazy am I? Here's my card:



Thanks for looking! 


5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch, that is one reason why I love sketches so much, and started this sketch challenge blog......I love seeing what others make from my vision. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lacy and dainty looking. Just my kind of card. What a great job you did. Thank you so much for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty- and you don't always need stamping to make a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors on this. Such a pretty card. Kristen-AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your card! Such amazing colors - right up my alley! :) Thanks for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete