Friday, July 25, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #146

Happy Friday! I'm posting this morning for Freshly Made Sketches and am actually ahead of my game this week! I usually don't get to sit down and post until Saturday. So, yay me! Here's this week's sketch by Amy at FMS:

My husband recently got home from a three month humanitarian mission and I am sooo happy he's back! While he was away, I couldn't send any mail, but since I was thinking how glad I was to have him home, I made this card for him anyway! Looking through my stamps for something welcoming, I found a mini stamp set from Inkadinkado with this cute birdhouse. I used Bazzill Kraft paper for the card base and panel and patterned paper from DCWV for the "washi tape". The circle is cut from Lil' Inker Designs stitched circles. The little bird clip and Hello button are from the dollar bin at my local Michael's. I used a Darice embossing folder for the "tree" effect. So, here is my little birdhouse hanging from a tree:

 
Thanks for visiting!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love t hat pop of pink! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Charleen! I love that little bird house! Sweet little bird! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete