Sunday, June 8, 2014

VLV June Week 1


Yipppeee! It's sketch + color time at Viva la Verve for their first sketch in June. I must say this color scheme really was a challenge! After a while of pondering I stopped over-thinking it and dug in my scrap pile. Hope it worked ok! Here are the sketch and color photos:

             

I can's say exactly what the papers are, but I'm going to guess Recollections. I use a lot of their papers and these seem like their line. I do know the aqua is Bazzil and the white is Neenah Solar White. My Verve stamps are Birthday Wishes, Elegant Flower and the little flower is a "freebie" I got with one of my orders. Everything is stamped with Memento Ink and the flower is colored with Copics. The leaves are Poppystamp Lorelai Leaf die and the matting is cut with Lil' Inker Designs stitched rectangles. Here's what I eventually came up with:


Whew! That was a hard one Verve Girls! Thanks for the awesome challenge.





1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful job you did with this sketch I love it very much

    ReplyDelete