Friday, June 27, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #224

Hello shabby gals! They've done it again at The Shabby Tea Room with a beautiful inspiration photo and the challenge to create a BIRTHDAY card or project inspired by the photo USING PINKGREENand POLKA DOTS!



What an amazing photo! Each week I think I've seen a favorite and the next week I am inspired all over again. Pink and Green are one of my favorite color combos. For my card I used Wild Rose Studio "Annabelle's Garden" patterned paper along with Bazzill colored cardstock and Recollections polka dots for the bows. I also broke out this cutesy birthday stamp set from Wild Rose Studio called Happy Birthday Bunny which I colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped up for dimension. I decorated with Spellbinders Curved Borders Two, Spellbinders Heirloom Flourish, Lil' Inker Designs bows and the little birdhouse from La La Land, cut on coregated paper and inked a little on the edges. Isn't this bunny stamp a cutie:


Thanks so much for stopping by. Ta ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment