Sunday, June 22, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #141

Hello,

Here's this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:



It was fun working with this sketch with all the panels. I used Recollections patterned paper and Bazzil colored cardstock. The stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps stamped on Neenah Solar White with Memento ink and colored with Copics. The bow is from Lil' Inker Designs, the pierced squares are from My Favorite Things and I cut the top squares with Avery Elle Rounded Diamonds. Here's my card:


Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card, Charleen! I love the papers and colors, and the fun image. Great choice of embellishments, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my,what a cute...cute card!! I love the adorable image and the papers!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete