Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #219

Hello all! Hope you are enjoying a happy, long weekend with your loved ones. Also hope you still manage to get in some craft time! I'm posting a new card for The Shabby Tea Room, "Flowers & Balloons." Here's the inspiration photo:



Lovely! I chose some Authentique paper called "Bundle" for my card. I really was trying to combine some blue and pink, and ended up with LOTS of red! There are tiny red bows on the paper so I thought I would add a LITTLE red. Somehow it got away from me. I used Lil' Inker Designs for the round stitched circles; also a Spellbinders die. The balloons are a Martha Stewart punch. The leaves are a Marianne Design die, the sentiment "little one" is from a Recollections stamp set. I added some lace, a tulle bow and the red flower. Here's my card:


Thanks for looking and hoping you create a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment