Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #118

They's got a lovely Tea Party jumping off at The Shabby Tea Room this week with this beautiful inspiration photo:



The challenge along with photo is to INCLUDE A TEA CUP/TEA POT OR PETIT FOUR/SWEET TREAT, LACE/RIBBON and PEARLS!

And so I did! I used KaiserCraft Enchanted Garden paper pad along with Bazzill for the card base and Neenah White for the stamping. I made the stair step card from memory (or so I thought) and realized halfway through that I forgot a step. But I was in too deep to turn back so I ploughed on! The image is Penny Black "T-Time" and was colored with Copics. I fussy cut the tea set and the tiny cupcake which I popped up with foam tape. The tons of butterflies are a mixture of: Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Memory Box, Spellbinders and EK Success. The ovals are MFT pierced ovals and Spellbinders. The resin frame is from Melissa Frances. Added some lace, seam binding, sequins and the oval pearl and, done! Here's my card:


Have a spectacular day!


1 comment:

  1. beautif ul...love the colors and all the details.. thank you for joining us at the shabby tearoom

    ReplyDelete