Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Favorite Things WSC #176

Coming off last weeks new release party at My Favorite Things is like WOW! I'm anxiously awaiting my new order so I can keep the party going. In the meantime...I'm posting for this week's challenge:

MFTWSC176

I've really been in to a new paper pack from Bazzill Basics that I recently received titled School Days. The colors are super bright! Most of my paper stash is pastels so this paper is a real treat. Along with the Bazzill paper pack, I used Neenah Solar White. The MFT stamps featured on this card are Polished to Perfection and Large Scale Backgrounds for the diamonds. I used a Spellbinders labels die, Memento Ink, Staz On and Copics to complete the card. I turned the sketch on it's side to accommodate this "tall drink of water". Here's my card:


Oh, I used some Faber Castell Glaze on the polish to give it some sheen. Man, does that stuff SMELL!

Thanks for visiting my humble blog and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment