Sunday, May 11, 2014

colourQ # 240

Tea party anyone? The challenge and inspiration photo at colourQ just screams for a nice, frilly girl's day out! Here's the photo:



Need I say more? I pulled out my DCWV paper pad "The Preppy Princess" for this one. The papers and theme really matched great with this challenge. I cut strips of different patterned paper from the pad and weaved together, sort of like tic tac toe. I actually used my calculator to figure the width of the strips. Does anyone else do that??? Three strips made the size 5.25 which fit perfectly on my square card. The bottom of the card with the words and tea platter is fussy cut from one of the papers also and taped onto the weaved papers. I used a sentiment from Fiskars, no more needed said other than Delightful! Stuck that onto a Spellbinders tags and here you have it:


Till next time fellow crafters!


No comments:

Post a Comment