Friday, February 16, 2018

TCC # 86

Greetings! I caught up with The Card Concept this week and was so happy when I saw the inspiration photo. I love the flowers and colors and the sweetness of the room. Here's the sketch for "Old Fashioned Love":



Totally terrific, right? I put on my Shabby Chic hat for this one. You know, the one where you think you're finished and go back and can still add something else? Yup. Here's my card:




This was so much fun. I don't get to do shabby chic often and it's endless creativity.

Paper - Graphic 45 "Secret Garden", Neenah
Stamps - Just Right "Grateful Hearts Vintage Labels Two"
Dies - Spellbinders "Petite Labels One"
Memento Ink, Decorative Corners (not sure, no label on the bag)

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. You should do more of the shabby chic cards - it looks fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete