Sunday, February 4, 2018

AHS # 249

Ola! Making it just under the wire (again)! Joining in with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #249 today. When I went to post today I realized I use a LOT if pink and green. Not sure why...just love the combination. Here's the sketch:



And my pink and green card, lol!


Paper = Neena, Recollections Cardstock
Stamp = Inkadinkado
Dies = Lil Inker Designs "Stitched Rectangles", MFT Die-Namics "Leaf Filled Flourish
Memento Ink and Copics
"Love" from my local craft store dollar bin.

Craft on!




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got your card in before the deadline--it is really gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week and be sure to join us this week as there will be prizes to help us celebrate our 250th sketch!
    :) Marie AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colors...beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink and green color scheme is so attractive, and the lilies are beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete