Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #214

This week's inspiration at The Shabby Tea Room is Easter Sweetness with this beautiful inspiration photo:



How sweet it is!

I used Melissa Frances paper titled "C'est la Vie" along with some Neenah Solar White. I stamped the eggs with Memento ink onto the patterned paper with Craft Smart stamps, which are the "bargain" brand at my local craft store. I added a little color with my Copics. The Easter banner is also from Craft Smart. I cut out the frame with one of my favorite Spellbinder dies, Floral Ovals. I was finished with the card and was rooting around in my stash for another project and spotted some K&Co die cuts what I purchased awhile ago. I thought the card needed a little something extra and added the die cut bird. I think it was just enough!  Here's my card:


And a close up of the eggs and birdie. I also added some Liquid Pearls to the eggs:


Enjoy your Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card ,love those gorgeous decorated eggs. thank you for joining us at the Shabby Tearoom .
    Have a happy easter.

    ReplyDelete