Sunday, April 20, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #147 & The Card Concept #8

For the second time this week, I was able to combine two challenges. I'm so proud! This was facilitated by limited time due to my recent Disney vacation. The two combined challenges are The Deconstructed Sketch and The Card Concept. Here is the sketch and inspiration:

  

I used Pebbles, Inc patterned paper along with Neenah Solar White and Recollections yellow paper. The stamp is My Favorite Things, The Rainbow Will Come, colored with Copics. I paper pieced the umbrella and used Lil Inker dies to make the sun/banner combo. For The Card Concept, I think this fits Clean & Layering.  Here's my card:


Enjoy your crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Charleen! Wow! Love the cool chevron design within the sunburst and the paper pieced umbrella is fabby! So envious you went to Disney! It is my favourite spot! Thank you for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! That bold image is the perfect contrast to those bold papers! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these great bright colors. And your sentiment is perfect. So glad you joined us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Char! Wow, what a bright happy card! Loving the artfully arranged chevron sunburst. A bright delight! And your sweet sentiment says it all!

    ReplyDelete