Thursday, March 8, 2018

SSC # 173

Greetings paper lovers! Let's GO GREEN with this superb color challenge at Sunday Stamps for this week's Shades of Green challenge. Here is the inspiration photo:



Superb, right! Told ya. I didn't have any patterned paper highlighting these colors so I stamped my own for the first time. I used 3 (or 4?) Memento ink pads. I think it came out really good (pat, pat).  Initially I cut the feathers out of cardstock, but it looked kind of flat so I added the foil. Have a look:



I didn't even know I had a stamp and die that sort of matched. Does this mean I have too much stuff? Never!

Paper = Recollections Cardstock, Neenah, DCWV "Foiled Stack"
Stamp = Deep Red "Peacock Feather"
Dies = Spellbinders "Feathers on the Wind", Recollections "Shine"
Memento Ink

Shine on people!

2 comments:

  1. How totally gorgeous - what an amazing background you've created with the feather - I LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the background!! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete